- Mengistu Haile Mariam, Ethiopia's Socialist Workers Party (the Derg), Land and health care reform. Led a 400K – 1.5M person genocide.
- Kim Il Sung, “The Father of Socialist Korea”, Land, economic and currency reform. Led a 1.6M person genocide.
- Pol Pot, Cambodian Socialist Movement, Land and economic reforms. Led a 1.7M person genocide.
- Adolf Hitler, National Socialist German Workers Party, Economic reforms and universal health care. Led a 17M person genocide.
- Josef Stalin, Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, Land and economic reforms and universal health care. Led a 23M person genocide.
- Mao Zedong, led Socialist Revolution (1949), Land reforms and universal health care. Led a 49 - 78M person genocide.
Under our current administration, the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands... we have the following:
- Sweeping Land Reforms: http://goo.gl/LoDapY
- Wealth Redistribution: http://goo.gl/VInIEq
- Universal Health Care: http://goo.gl/oHDJB4
- TPP/TPA guise as Workers Rights: http://goo.gl/zU2tP1
Have we not learned from history? Is this the beginning of the fall of the Roman [USA] empire?